TPS Response R2 PTC Hockey Stick
Released October, 2008
The Pros:Very light, can barely feel it. Gives a good feel on the puck, excellent feedback. Nice touch on the puck when bringing it up the ice before passing.
The Cons:Breaks fairly quickly if used at faceoff.
- Composite stick made of 20% Carbon and 80% Glass
- Features the TPS Power Transfer Channel (PTC) in blade hozel for a livelier blade & improved puck trajectory
- Tri-Balanced Flex Zones provide a more complete loading & release of stored energy
- Flex comes in two variations: "Regular" & "Flex"
- Variable Flex shaft: 90/95/100 (top/mid/taper)
- Taper & Blade designed to TPS Pro Spec dimensions
- Numerous blade shape and curves: Afinogenov, Nash, Frolov, M.
- A. Bergeron, pattern 55
- Lenth: 60" Senior, 52" Junior
- Total Weight of 575 grams
- 30 day Manufacturer's Warranty covers broken stick under normal use
User Reviews (1)
very light, can barely feel it
gives a good feel on the puck, excellent feedback
nice touch on the puck when bringing it up the ice before passing
good power generation when passing, very fast
large sweet spot is fairly forgiving, generally goes straight even when hitting off-center
easy to handle and control, responds to your movements
breaks fairly quickly if used at faceoff
You may also like...