Nike Bauer Vapor XXV Shoulder Pads
Released January, 2008
The Pros:Great protection around the shoulders and chest, can take hard hits without a problem. Great mobility, won't restrict your movement. Wicks moisture away from the skin well, makes it more comfortable.
The Cons:Adjustability isn't very good, need to make sure the size is right.
The Nike Bauer Vapor XXV shoulder pads offer multi-layered high density (HD) and medium density (MD) foams for intermediate to advanced level protection. The Vapor XXV shoulder pad features the Nike Dri-Fit™ liner and Nike Grip Printing™ so the pad will stay in place better.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
- Anatomical covered caps
- Multi-segmented, multi-panel upper body design
- Multi layer HD foam and MD foams in chest and spine
- Molded HD Foam structure sternum plate
- Spinal Flex Shield
- Multi layer HD and MD foam arch protection
- Poly reinforced bicep guards with Velcro length adjustment
- Removable Extended Core protection - Added lower stomach protection
- Dri-Fit™ fabric lining - Moisture wicking fabric keeps the pads drier and lighter
- Nike Grip Print™ on the shoulders - Ensures the pads stay in place
- Nike Bauer sizing guidelines:
Pad size / Player height / Chest circumference
Small / 5'5"-5'9" / 36"-40"
Medium / 5'7"-5'11" / 38"-42"
Large / 5'9"-6'1" / 40"-44"
XL / 5'11"-6'3" / 42"+
User Reviews (1)
great protection around the shoulders and chest, can take hard hits without a problem
great mobility, won't restrict your movement
wicks moisture away from the skin well, makes it more comfortable
fairly light weight, not a real burden of any kind
doesn't shift around too much when you're moving around
offers extra protection at the spine, something often missed with shoulder pads
adjustability isn't very good, need to make sure the size is right
You may also like...