Maytag Epic Z MHWZ600TB
Released January, 2008
The Pros:Good size for a front loader at 3.7 cu ft. Modern visual aesthetic is very pleasing to the eye. 1200rpm spin dry cycle leaves clothes practically dry when they come out of the washer, cutting down on necessary dry time.
The Cons:Cycles last longer than the average washer. Questionable build quality--many have complained of frequent breakdowns which require servicing (2-3 times a year).
The Maytag Epic Z MHWZ600TB is a front loading washer with a 3.7 cu.ft. load capacity and Tier III energy rating. The washer features Maytag's exclusive Rainfall Clean Wash system with Sensi-Care technology which imitates rain water for gentle cleaning.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It includes IntelliTemp and IntelliFill sensors which automatically fill the tub to the correct level with the correct temperature water for the selected wash cycle. The washer also includes a MaxExtract Extended Spin option which spins up to 1200 RPM for extra water extraction. The MHWZ600TB comes with 10 automatic wash cycles, 5 temperature settings, 4 wash options, and additional features such as 10-hour delay start and time remaining display. It is designed with a commercial-duty stainless steel wash basket, smooth balance suspension system, and QuietSeries 400 sound packaging for durability and quiet operation. The washer is available in a black, white, or slate blue finish and comes with a 1 year warranty.
- 3.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Exclusive Rainfall Clean Wash System with Sensi-Care Technology
- 4 Wash Options Including Exclusive MaxExtract Extended Spin
- Built in 1000-watt water heater
- 10-Hour Delay Start Option
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
- Smooth Balance Suspension System
- Preselected Spin Speeds
- Commercial-Duty Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- Powdercoat-on-Steel Spillsaver Top
- 5 Temperature Settings
- 10 Automatic Wash Cycles
- NSF Certified Sanitary cycle
- IntelliTemp Automatic Temperature Control
- IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- QuietSeries 400 Sound Package
- Up to 1200 Maximum Spin Speed (with MaxExtract Option on Selected Cycles)
- CEE Tier III Energy Rating
- 1 year warranty
MHWZ600Tx where x indicates the model's colour. Model numbers include: MHWZ600TB, MHWZ600TE, MHWZ600TW. Specific models are detailed below:
Maytag Epic Z MHWZ600TB
- Black with Chrome
- MSRP: $999
Maytag Epic Z MHWZ600TE
Maytag Epic Z MHWZ600TW
- White with Chrome
- MSRP: $899
Matching Electric Dryers/Model #
- Black with Chrome (MEDZ600TB) - MSRP $999
- Slate Blue (MEDZ600TE) - MSRP $999
- White with Chrome (MEDZ600TW - MSRP $899
Matching Gas Dryers/Model #
- Black with Chrome (MGDZ600TB) - MSRP $1069
- Slate Blue (MGDZ600TE) - MSRP $1069
- White with Chrome (MGDZ600TW - MSRP $969
User Reviews (1)
Good size for a front loader at 3.7 cu ft.
Modern visual aesthetic is very pleasing to the eye.
1200rpm spin dry cycle leaves clothes practically dry when they come out of the washer, cutting down on necessary dry time.
Very water and energy efficient--noticeably reduces your utilities bills.
Fair price point for an energy-efficient model of this size.
Cycles last longer than the average washer.
Questionable build quality--many have complained of frequent breakdowns which require servicing (2-3 times a year).
You may also like...