Maytag Centennial MVWC700VW
Released January, 2007
The Pros:Wide opening lid with glass window. Easy to use. Good value.
The Maytag Centennial MVWC700VW is a top loading washer with a load capacity of 3.5 cu.ft. from Maytag's low-end Centennial series. The washer features Maytag's Commercial technology, DependableClean wash system, and a LoadFlex agitator for optimum cleaning results.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is designed with a commercial grade drive system and stainless steel basket for long-lasting performance and has QuietSeries 200 sound packaging to ensure quiet operation. It also has a wide-opening lid with a commercial-grade glass window that allows you to monitor the load while it is being washed. The MVWC700VW comes with 18 wash cycles, 4 temperature settings, and additional features such as an automatic temperature control, end-of-cycle signal, and bleach/fabric softener dispenser. The washer is only available in white and comes with a 1 year warranty. It is meant to be paired with Maytag's Centennial MEDC700VW electric dryer or MGDC700VW gas dryer. Compared to Maytag's MVWC500VW, the MVWC700VW has 2 additional wash cycles and has a more advanced lid.
- 3.5 Cu.ft. Super Size Capacity Plus
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- DependableClean wash system with LoadFlex agitator
- Wide opening lid with glass window
- Bleach and Fabric softener dispenser
- Commercial-grade stainless steel wash basket
- Commercial Grade Drive System
- End-of-cycle signal
- Automatic temperature control
- 18 Wash Cycles, 4 temperature settings
- QuietSeries 200 Sound Package
- 1 year warranty
User Reviews (3)
wide opening lid with glass window
You may also like...