Atlantic Technology System 6200
Released November, 2007
The Atlantic Technology System 6200 is a very advanced speaker system that is THX Ultra 2 certified for medium to large rooms and performs in a variety of acoustic settings. The system comes with a pair of 2-way left and right channel speakers, each with two proprietary Graphite Loaded Homopolymer 6.5" midrange woofers and one 1" silk dome tweeter.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The LR speakers have optional sandable pedestals which can turn them into floorstanding speakers or they can be used alone. The system also comes with a center channel speaker with the same drivers as the left and right speakers for ideal tonal matching. The center and left/right channel speakers include advanced acoustic controls allowing the user to calibrate and tune the speakers based on the environment. The 6200 system includes a pair of surround speakers intended to be used as dedicated side or rear surround channel speakers. Each surround speaker has two 4.5" GLH midrange woofers as well as two 1" silk dome tweeters and features switchable dipole/bipole operation making its positioning flexible. The system's subwoofer is Atlantic's THX select powered 642e which is a 12" subwoofer with a 300 watt amplifier. The LR and center speakers of the 6200 system are magnetically shielded, allowing them to be placed near video monitors and all the speakers come with magnetically attached metal grilles. Atlantic Technology's System 6200 is second in their line of THX certified speaker systems, second to their flagship 8200 system.
- 1 x Pair of 2-way left and right front channel speakers (6200e LR) - dual 6.5" GLH midrange woofer, 1" silk dome tweeter
- 1 x center channel speaker (6200e C) - dual 6.5" GLH midrange woofer, 1" silk dome tweeter; can be tilted on dedicated base
- 1 x pair of dipole/bipole surround speakers (4200e SR) for side/back surround sound - dual 4.5" GLH midrange woofers, dual 1" silk dome tweeters
- 1 x THX select powered 12" subwoofer (642e) - 300 watts
- LR and center speakers include advanced acoustic controls: 3 position high frequency switch, location selector switch, and boundary compensation control
- THX Ultra 2 certified for medium-large rooms
- Optional sand-fillable Peds raise LRs to optimum listening height
- System Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Up to 150 watts of power
- Magnetically shielded
- Magnetically attached metal grilles
- Satin Black finish
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...