Atlantic Technology System 2200
Released December, 2004
The Atlantic Technology System 2200 is a 5.1 speaker system from Atlantic's Compact Speaker System series. The system comes with a pair of 2-way left and right channel speakers, each with dual Graphite Loaded Homopolymer 4.5" midrange woofers and one 1" soft dome tweeter.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It also comes with a center channel speaker with the same driver components as the LR speakers for accurate sound reproduction. The center channel speaker is designed with a closely grouped M-T-M driver array for optimum horizontal coverage, has its own dedicated base which allows the speaker to be tilted for further sound optimization, and includes acoustic controls allowing the user to adjust the high-frequency tweeter level and boundary compensation based on the environment. The System 2200 also includes a pair of dipole/bipole surround speakers with the same driver components as the LR speakers for use as dedicated side/back speakers. Finally, the system comes with a 12" box-style subwoofer with a 225 watt amplifier for smooth bass with low distortion. The driver units of the LR and center speakers in the 2200 system are magnetically shielded, allowing them to be placed near video monitors and all of the speakers come with magnetically attached metal grilles. Atlantic Technology's System 2200 is recommended for use in medium-sized rooms. The system is at the top of Atlantic's Compact Speaker System series with regards to performance and price.
- 1 x Pair of 2-way left and right front channel speakers (2200 LR) - dual 4.5" GLH midrange woofer, 1" soft dome tweeter
- 1 x center channel speaker (2200 C) - dual 4.5" GLH midrange woofer, 1" silk dome tweeter; can be tilted on dedicated base
- 1 x Pair of dipole/bipole surround speakers (2200 SR) - dual 4.5" GLH midrange woofer, 1" soft dome tweeter
- 1 x 12" subwoofer (422 SB) - 225 watts
- Center channel speaker includes high-frequency level and boundary compensation controls for calibrating and tuning
- Suitable for medium sized rooms
- System Frequency Response: 90Hz - 20kHz
- Up to 140 watts of power
- Magnetically shielded
- Magnetically attached metal grilles
- Satin Black or Gloss Black finish
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...